Frequently asked questions:
What is the process to apply for our school participation in an educational programme of the A.M.Th.?
- If your school participates in an educational programme, your code is deactivated for the next school year.
- Each school can apply for one (1) programme. Additional applications will be automatically rejected.
- The maximum number of participants defined by each programme and it is non-negotiable.More specifically:
- For the educational program "Gods, Mortals and Wonders in Ancient Thessaloniki" the maximum number is 52 children per day or (upon request) up to 104 children of the same grade and school unit devided in two days
- For the educational programs "One Day at the Museum of the Zoo" and "One Day at the North Colonies", the maximum number is 26 children per hour and a total of 52 children per day.
How can we find material for the educational programmes of the A.M.Th. to conduct the programme ourselves?
If you wish to organise an educational visit to the A.M.Th. by yourselves, you can: