Frequently asked questions:
What is the process to apply for our school participation in an educational programme of the A.M.Th.?
- If your school participates in an educational programme, your code is deactivated for the next school year.
- Each school can apply for one (1) programme. Additional applications will be automatically rejected.
- The maximum number of participants defined by each programme and it is non-negotiable.
- For the educational programme: "Brave explorers and Pioneer settlers", the maximum number is 26 children.
- For the programmes "A day at the Museum's Zoo", "Discovering gods and heroes" and "Letters from the underground" the maximum number is 52 children.
How can we find material for the educational programmes of the A.M.Th. to conduct the programme ourselves?
If you wish to organise an educational visit to the A.M.Th. by yourselves, you can: